Chicken & Potato Curry (serves 2 (or 2 and a little one) Approx. 416kcal per serving)
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 400g potatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- A good handful of frozen peas
- A good handful of sweetcorn
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tsp curry paste
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200ml chicken stock (+ a little extra for frying)
- Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes then set aside.
- Fry the onions for a couple of minutes to soften on a medium heat. If the pan becomes a bit dry, use a splash of the stock to moisten.
- Add the chicken, the garlic and the curry paste and fry for another 8-10 minutes, again using a bit of the stock if the pan becomes dry.
- Add the carrots, sweetcorn, potato and peas and stir until all are coated with paste.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes are fully softened.