Oven Baked Thai Rice
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled & grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 heaped tsp Green Thai curry paste
- 120g basmati rice
- 500ml chicken stock
- Side salad (optional)
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees C
2. In a high sided frying pan, add the chicken, garlic, curry paste and onion. Fry until the chicken is cooked.
3. Add the carrot and fry for a few seconds to soften.
4. Add the rice and mix in until all coated with curry paste.
5. Add stock and bring to the boil.
6. Transfer to a covered casserole dish and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
7. Serve with a side salad (optional).